Les présentatrices Météo/Weather girls
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Les présentatrices Météo/Weather girls

Les différentes présentatrices de la Météo

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Anne-Marie Sweeney

+17
BobABowie
CAPSMAN
Pauluk35
mimo
Charli Eve
WongerChi
TavianBrown
Casper
thurmas5
gwshark
twood8
CapsHulk
kid_pong
anameneverused
Pablo
FunnyC
Bikearmy
21 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan 2009 - 20:03

cheerz for that
the odd word if you look at the line you brain files in the blank ,but i cant read french 99.9% of the time,lol

well if you want to double chekc that linik i repasted it is dodgy, as far as i'm aware, bloody file will not go off my Pc, dam shame as well
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan 2009 - 23:04

Pauluk35 a écrit:
as far as i'm aware, bloody file will not go off my Pc
Welcome to the forum!

The video your talking about was originally posted by Bikearmy. I just downloaded that video after waiting for an eternity (rogepost and megaupload are often, if not always, pure pain in the bottom!) and I was finally able to see the video in the end. For some reasons, your computer doesn’t seem to find the codec in which that video was encoded so sending you back the same video via e-mail will unfortunately give the exact same results.
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Jan 2009 - 21:12

More pictures of Anne-Marie! sunny

Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m10 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m11 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m13 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m14 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m15 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m16 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m18 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m19 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m20 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m21 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m22

The video is here: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 27 Jan 2009 - 20:32

.Pm me please

Edit-Pablo
Pablo
Admin et Cappeur
Admin et Cappeur
Pablo

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 28 Jan 2009 - 3:56

Hello Pauluk35 , if you need help with the clips or if ther is something wrong you come to me ok!

Send me pm

Pablo-Admin
https://discord.gg/F4pACv
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Fév 2009 - 14:53

Hi there again, been a little while

I this time went through the pages of this thread and yes the reason why she has just a fanbase, beautful woman

I find it funny that remark on page 5 i think about she looks pregnant,lol well she has filled out a bit of a better lifestyle because as far as i know the figureskating profession she was in is tough on your figure and fitness.
She has filled out a bit, but she looks good with it, one for the best part of he imo, aside from her being tall near 6'f aint it?? and legs
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 16 Fév 2009 - 23:18

Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m23 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m24 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m25 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m26 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m27 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m28 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m29 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m30 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m31 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m32 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m33 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m34 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m35 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m36 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m37

Same video but in AVI format: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Dernière édition par Casper le Dim 22 Fév 2009 - 0:19, édité 1 fois (Raison : Added a video in AVI format)
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Fév 2009 - 22:49

casper, is that possible to send that us, because for some unknown reason by PC likes none of the clips downloaded from these links, i don't know why i dare not do it again.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] or aim is [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] if you dont mind???
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Fév 2009 - 23:07

correction, that file, is the only one that has opened for is without any problems. still have problem with the rest
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Fév 2009 - 0:23

Pauluk35 a écrit:
still have problem with the rest
Go check out my last post about Anne-Marie. I added the same video but converted it into an AVI file format with a standard DivX codec. It should be fine with everyone. Tell me if it’s not working. If you can view the AVI file without any problem, then I'll try to add an AVI file with every set of vidcaps about Anne-Marie in the future.
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Fév 2009 - 1:23

Well, makes no difference by the looks of it

At the yahoo group sweeny site i have no problem whatsever

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Never, ever had any problems, anywhere else ever before with any videos, expect here.
I just downloaded the AVi of you file casper, still wont have it,
This is a problem and its NOT the codec
DAM IT! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
not downloading from this place anymore just not worth me Pc crashing
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Fév 2009 - 19:19

Pauluk35 a écrit:
I just downloaded the AVi of you file casper, still wont have it
I really don’t understand what’s happening. This is very peculiar and I'm so sorry to say that I don’t think I can do more than this. Try to download a video from another computer and see what happens. Videos posted by all the members on this forum have been downloaded and viewed successfully more than 60,000 times to this date from several countries. MPG and AVI are the basic and most common video format; even the obsolete Windows 98 can play them. One thing is for sure: there is nothing wrong with the videos. Very strange problem... I'll get back to you if I have some more ideas.
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Fév 2009 - 21:07

The only thing i can suggest is upload them to the yahoo group even youtube? send them direct to me in a rar file though the above e-mails if you want. Well try it once, if you can plz, pain i know.
Must be a reason, its frustraiting,lol
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Mar 2009 - 22:53

Well casper, compressing intop rare and keeping in seperate files seems to be working

I really love the way anne marie has filled out, just me? lol, lovely lady, keeo the vids coming and if you can post them onto the yahoo group, good place by the way
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mar 2009 - 2:05

Pauluk35 a écrit:
compressing intop rare and keeping in seperate files seems to be working
I’m glad you finally can see the videos but it’s still a very bizarre problem you have. I’ll try to include a ZIP (or RAR) file for Anne-Marie’s videos in the future because I don’t post on Yahoo Groups, YouTube or anywhere else as a matter of fact.
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mar 2009 - 21:42

i agree with yahoo, but raven who has hisa own youtube account and who is a big sweeny fan, put me onto it and it a good group, dont get any shite through it

thamks for that, yes i dont know why either, one of lifes mysteries

at least it works that way
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar 2009 - 18:47

Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m10 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m11 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m12 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m13 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m14 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m15 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m16 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m17 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m18 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m19 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m20 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m21 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m22

Same video but embedded in a ZIP file: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar 2009 - 22:05

nice one casper, it workd, yipee
the woman has been to the gym looks like or just slimmed down. Sexy as always
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 12 Avr 2009 - 13:03

Hey casper, i put you video on youtube. I said i help out with the videos to a few popeple when i get them
I was going to put it up on the yahoo group, but the files to big
Many thanks
The girl has lost weight
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 21 Avr 2009 - 20:22

All hail TWN Queen with her new outfit!! queen Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Worshi10
Love the sound of Anne-Marie's high heels at the end of the video! High heels sounds are always sexy! Very Happy

Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m38 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m39 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m40 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m41 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m42 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m43 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m44 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m45 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m46 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m47 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m48 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m49 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m50 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m51 Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Anne-m52

Same video but embedded in a ZIP file: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr 2009 - 14:05

Its up on youtube Caper thanks again
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Casper
Cappeur
Cappeur

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr 2009 - 21:20

Videos on this forum are not intended to be re-posted. It’s up to everyone to use the proper software to view the videos. 99% of all the users with a healthy computer will be able to view the videos automatically by clicking on the video file to open it from their hard disk. And if it's not the case for some reasons, one of the best (if not the best), most versatile and free video viewer for all operating systems is VLC media player. You can download it by clicking here and then select your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc.).

If you still can’t view the videos then you probably have a serious registry corruption or a registry conflict (two different softwares that wants to take charge and open the same file type at the same time, MPEG files in this case). These problems have to be fixed on the computer and they are not related to the videos on this forum in any way.
Pauluk35
membre habitué
membre habitué

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr 2009 - 14:38

i didnt put them up on youtube to view them because i had problems. people enjoy the videos because there werent many going up and i didnt see the harm in it. i also credted you and both links to this forum and the yahoo
i problems dont bother me anymore and again, i had no other problem with any other videos, or some reason it was from uploading to downloading from the company used, not this forum.
Any i dont want to keep rambling on about that, i just do it for fun
kid_pong
Fan
Fan
kid_pong

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2009 - 10:56

I also STRONGLY agree with the non re-posting of video on OTHER websites. This forum is based on respect for the presentators and for the users. I would hope this law will be enforced and that people who can't respect it simply would not be allowed back. It's OUR forum.... let's keep it that way.

My 2 cents... affraid
Pablo
Admin et Cappeur
Admin et Cappeur
Pablo

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2009 - 17:02

Ok case close thx every one!
https://discord.gg/F4pACv
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Anne-Marie Sweeney   Anne-Marie Sweeney - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Anne-Marie Sweeney
Page 6 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant